Light Scale Charcoal Bleach Paste 500g
Lisap's NEW Charcoal Bleach Paste lifts up to 10 LEVELS!
- Uniquely effective charcoal and sugar complex
- Neutralises yellow and orange undertones
- Can be used on the scalp *
- Purifies the hair, leaving it healthy and hydrated
- Progressive processing time up to 90 minutes
- Can be used with heat to accelerate the processing time
- Suitable for most bleaching techniques
The combination of charcoal and sugar, blended with natural oils, leaves the hair visibly healthy. The sugars work within the cuticle, protecting and hydrating throughout the lightening process. Charcoal and sugar complex is widely used in skin-care products and charcoal as an active ingredient is used for tooth whitening.
- Massage the sachet every time it's used to activate and blend the nourishing oils within the formula.
- Use in a dilution ratio of 1:1.5 or 1:2 with 10, 20, 30 or 40 volume developer depending on the viscosity desired and the results you wish to achieve.
- The development time is 60-90 minutes. After approximately 40 minutes, check the lightening level by rinsing a strand of hair.
- If you wish to achieve a higher degree of lightening, add a second application without rinsing off the product.
- Once processing is complete, massage with a small quantity of warm water, then rinse thoroughly.
- Wash with After Colour Shampoo to eliminate any traces of the oil, then condition with a pH Balancing Conditioner.
* Before application it is essential to check that the scalp is healthy and that there are no adverse sensitive issues.